There is a place where trigonometric ratios are perfect and the traditional laws of physics have no place. In this place, you will do battle where there isn’t a distinction between good and evil, and you who have to fight in the weakest side. Good luck!
Your mission won’t be easy, you must beat 10 types of different enemies.
You can play alone or in cooperative mode with two or more friends with bluetooth connectivity.
4 GAME MODES:
- Normal Dual: Destroy the largest number of enemies with a multi-directional spaceship.
- Normal Mono: Destroy all your enemies but this time with a unidirectional spaceship.
- Cruces: The enemies attack vertically and horizontally.
- Pacific: You don’t have armament. You will have to dodge your enemies and detonate explosives stay alive.
- Normal bullets: Various calibres.
- Boing bullets: Bounce off the walls.
- Rockets: They lock on the enemies and destroy them.
- Missiles: On impact they destroy all enemies in range.
- Guided Missiles: Similar effect of normal missiles, but lock onto enemies.
- Nitro Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen.
- Atomic Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen and those who arrive in within five seconds.
- DeadWave: A wave of a hundred of small remote controlled bullets which kill everything in their path.
Powerups: Multiple types which give you special upgrades for a period of time.
- 4 game modes.
- 24 level campaign mode.
- Co-op, Cooperative Multiplayer. (Bluetooth)
- High Performance (500 particles, 40 enemies and more than 15 effects in screen at the same time smoothly 40FPS).
- Use your own iPod music as the soundtrack for the game.
- Configurable control and cameras.
- Great variety of enemies, weapons, and ships.
- OpenFeint integration.
- 12 achievements
- 4 leaderboards
- From very easy to very hard gameplay.
Probably the best space-shooter for iPhone.